Monday, April 7, 2014

Fw: Purgatory

 
 
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2014 10:50 AM
Subject: Purgatory
 
Dear family and friends,
 
I seem to be in a very in-between stage of my life. On Tuesday, I went with another companionship for the day, but then we got a text that I would be going back with Sister Pfeifer and Sister Pearson. But it's still only temporary, only now I don't have a deadline in it. So I'm in a stage of, "You'll be leaving, but we don't know when," which is kind of worse.
 
So, yeah.
 
Shout out to Grandma Nancy, I got the letter you sent me the day before I knew I would be emergency transferred. I already informed my previous companion to forward any mail to me.
 
GAKMYCOMPUTERSAYSITWILLSHUTDOWNINTHREEMINUTES sorry, I have to go very suddenly. Ahum, I'm going to go reserve another computer. SORRY!!!
 
Sorry about that. These computers don't work like the ones at the Fruita library where they automatically tack on extra minutes if there aren't any reservations made on your computer, so the computer was like, "SHUTTING DOWN NOW!" -_-
 
Anyway, I don't really have a whole lot to say for this week. General Conference was good for me since most of the talks were about enduring to the end and whatnot.
 
We spent most of the time trying to get one of the people we were teaching to actually come to General Conference. At the last session, we FINALLY got someone to come. So that was good.
 
Oh, and it snowed randomly this week. Then it melted. Then it snowed again. Then it melted. It's April already! Make up your mind! The saying here is that if you don't like the weather outside, wait for about five minutes. We tend to get some pretty bipolar weather here, especially in the springtime, apparently.
 
So, yeah. That's about it. I'm basically awaiting a call from President that might come tomorrow, or it could not come at all. Who knows. But in the meantime, I'm just chilling in Green Mountain with Sister Pfeifer and Sister Pearson. Yup.
 
OH and I went to the temple this week for the first time since I started my mission some nine months or so ago. Which was neat. Yeah.
 
~Sister Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment