Monday, April 21, 2014

Fw: Easter!

 
 
 
Dear everyone,
 
This week has been a good week. I'm enjoying my area and loving my two companions. I got a little sick near the end of the week, but I'm sure I'll get over it. I was still able to go out and do missionary work, so it wasn't that big of a deal.
 
For Easter, there weren't a whole lot of people who wanted us to randomly show up at their house, so we weren't able to see many people. I did enjoy the sacrament meeting we had, though. We had this beautiful musical program offered by the choir and soloists in the ward. It's a very musically talented ward.
 
After our dinner appointment, we ended up taking a walk around Clement Park, the park that our area is named after. That's where the Columbine memorial is, and yesterday was the 15th anniversary of the Columbine shooting. That combined with a gorgeous sunset and warm evening weather made for a beautiful walk with lots of pictures. :D
 
We dyed Easter eggs Saturday night during our dinner hour since our dinner appointment had canceled that day. I forgot to take pictures of that, though. :( But then I turned them into deviled eggs for my companions. My stomach wasn't feeling good that day, so I may have eaten one or two deviled eggs since I seemed to be sick anyway. They were tasty, but then my stomach was even less happy, but I didn't throw up, which was good.
 
Yup. That was pretty much this week. :)
 
~Sister Richelle Jones
 
P.S. I would send more pictures, but my computer is being slow and it's already blue-screen-of-death'd once on me. I think this is all you'll be getting this week. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment