Monday, March 24, 2014

Fw: Truly Grand

 
 
 
 
Helloooo!!!
 
So this week has been quite successful missionary-wise. We've been working hard and have reaped the rewards.
 
There's one old lady who's like 80 that we've been teaching who has been ratherly stubborn in the past, but this week, not only did she say that she thinks the Book of Mormon is true, but she also came on a church tour with us! :D She's a funny old lady. There was one time that we were trying to encourage her to pray, and when she finally did, she first started by saying the Lord's prayer. Then, when she was actually serious about it, part of her prayer was, "I pray that these girls will stop being so stubborn..." She's funny.
 
Our Relief Society President has also been excellent and makes sure to set aside a few hours every week to go with us to see Less-active sisters in the ward. And that's in addition to her volunteering to come with us to lessons throughout the week. She's been awesome!
 
It's been good. I love this area a lot. It is certainly blooming right along with all the trees and flowers coming in for spring. :)
 
I've been struggling a bit emotionally-wise, though. But I think that's just a part of being a missionary. They never said it would be easy. They just said it would be worth it.
 
The people we live with got baby chickens. They are adorable.
 
Aaaaand I've been spending my free time (The time between planning every night and bedtime) painting a picture for my companion. You know me. Always busy with some sort of craft project. :D I finished it last night.
 
~Sister Richelle Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment